7250 Mesa College Drive
Administration Building, Suite A-109
San Diego, CA 92111
- Hai Hoang, ALM
- Dean, Institutional Effectiveness
- Nancy Cortés, MA
- Acting Associate Dean, Research and Planning
- Kyung Ae Jun, MBA
- Research and Planning Analyst
- Catherine Cannock
- Administrative Assistant IV
- Anda McComb
- Administrative Technician
Welcome to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Our vision is to seamlessly integrate and advance institutional effectiveness practices in a holistic manner that supports the overall mission, vision, and goals of the College and contributes to student success. In support of this, we strive to cultivate a strong culture of inquiry that extends across campus constituencies.
Who we are
The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to provide college-wide leadership and support for the infrastructure and integration of the College's institutional effectiveness efforts. We promote a commitment to excellence and continuous quality improvement through college-wide planning, research, program review, outcomes assessment, resource allocation, and accreditation.
What We Do
- This office reports to the President of the College and serves all constituencies of the College. We coordinate annual and long-term planning for the College.
- We support the Planning and institutional Effectiveness Committee (PIE), the Program Review Steering Committee (PRC), and the Committee on Outcomes and Assessment (COA)
- We provide management, support, and training for the program review process.
- We provide management, support, and training for the outcomes assessment process. We provide support and technical assistance to users of our Nuventive-based modules.
- We house the Institutional Research Team
|The Research & Planning Group for California Community Colleges||www.rpgroup.org|
|Society for College and University Planning||www.scup.org|
|League for Innovation in the Community College||www.league.org|
|California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office||www.cccco.edu|
|Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges||www.accjc.org|
|Academic Senate for California Community Colleges||www.asccc.org|