- Library Information
- Ask A Librarian
- How Do I?
- Mesa Wifi
- Cite Sources
- Faculty Resources
- LRAS Contacts
For information regarding additions and removals of items from our collection, please see our Collection Development Guidelines.
Main Book Collection (Third Floor)
- 100,000+ books arranged according to the Library of Congress classification system
Online Research Resources
pRINT Periodicals Collection (3rd Floor book stacks)
- Arranged alphabetically by title
New Books Display (First Floor - Lobby)
Course Reserves (First Floor - Checkout Counter)
- Course materials on short-term loan for class assignments.
Note to faculty: To add materials to the Course Reserve Collection, please download and submit a Course Reserve request form (PDF document).
Media Collection (First Floor - checkout counter)
- Compact discs
- Online Streaming Videos (free to the Mesa Community)
Archives (Second Floor - Technical Services)
- Mesa College catalogs (from past years)
- Mesa College student newspapers (going back to the College's earliest days)
- Administrative reports and faculty manuscripts
Oversize Books (Third Floor)
- Books too large to be shelved in the Main Book Collection
Paperback Racks (Third Floor)
- A small collection of popular paperbacks
ESL Readers (Third Floor)
- Books for students of English-as-a-Second-Language
"Books for Children" Collection (Third Floor)
- Juvenile books for children of library users and for students of children's literature