ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, campus is closed to students until further notice and services are limited. Departments will be assisting students remotely. For more information and updates, please visit the SDCCD Coronavirus news center here: https://www.sdccd.edu/coronavirus/index.aspx
HOW TO CONTACT US:
For assistance, our phone/email hours will be Monday - Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Google voice: 619-800-3269. Please be ready with your Mesa College ID number so we can better assist you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions after hours of operation, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond within 3-5 business days. Please do not forget to include your Mesa College ID number in the email, so we can better assist you.
Use this link for more information regarding online services at SD Mesa College:
Student Services Online Resources
Public UNIVERSITY REPRESENTATIVE WORKSHOPS and One on one Appointment
CSUDH Spring 2021 - Admitted Student Events
- New Toros Webpage with comprehensive information about next steps
- Next Steps workshops will be held regularly to walk students through the deadlines and to-dos
- One on One Counselor Appointments are available for students to book an appointment with one of our counselors
- If you are interested in meeting with the SDSU representative, Matthew Hebert, please send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have been denied admission, please reach out to an admission representatives at Virtual Front Desk available Monday-Friday from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm. The admission representatives can work with you in finding out the reason for the denial. Denied students have the option to appeal. Keep in mind, the appeals process should only be utilized by applicants who have a serious and compelling reason that they feel the committee should consider. All appeals information can be found at sdsu.edu/appeals.
- For questions about the SDSU@SanDiegoMesa Microsite program or online degree programs at SDSU please contact SDSU Global Campus at email@example.com.
UC Davis Virtual Open House and Career Fair
Join this virtual open house to explore how a UC Davis education can open up the possibilities of a career in the grape and wine industries. The program will feature information from the Department’s world-class faculty and staff, current students, former students, and industry representatives, information about the application process, financial aid, and the many scholarship opportunities that support our students, and focused breakout sessions for prospective undergraduate and graduate students, parents, teachers, and guidance counselors. The event will culminate in a career fair featuring representatives from the industry so that prospective students can find out more about the many types of careers that exist in the wine and grape industries. For more information, please see event website or flyer.
- Wednesday, September 8th, from 3:00 - 6:00 PM
UC Irvine Appointments
Students will be able to set up appointments with the UCI representative by signing up here. Through this link, you can book, and will receive helpful UCI information and reminders about you meeting.
UCLA transfer students
Are you a newly admitted transfer to UCLA please check out this information:
- UCLA Transfer Admission Virtual experience
- Information for newly admitted Bruins!
- New Student Checklist
- Students can reach a live admission representative during the following hours: Monday
–Friday, 1:00 – 4:00 pm at (310) 825-3101.
Uc San Diego Appointments
To schedule a meeting with a UCSD representative please use this link here. For questions please email Jennifer Atkins, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more UCSD transfer information visit this page.
UC Santa Barbara Virtual Summer Programs for Transfer
- Transfer Making it Happen (TMIH): A free, one-time online program for current high school seniors considering the CA community college to UC transfer path.
- Transfer Preparation Academy: A free, two-day online program for current community college students planning to apply for fall 2022 UC transfer.
You may book your appointment with UCSB representative through Calendly.
UC Santa Cruz Virtual Event for admitted students
Students can explore their many options to experience our extraordinary campus community, connect with current and admitted students, faculty, and staff, and get their questions about college life answered.
- Ask Me Anything’ Sessions, Ongoing: Every Monday at 4:00 pm and every Friday at 10:00 am
- LIVE Virtual Tour, Ongoing
Private UNIVERSITies REPRESENTATIVE WORKSHOPS AND ONE ON ONE APPOINTMENT:
ASU Virtual Transfer Friday
To help you with your transfer process, you’re invited to attend a virtual Transfer Friday visit experience. You’ll learn about the transfer admission process at Arizona State University, have a Q&A with a transfer admission representative, and attend a breakout session with the academic college of your intended major.
- Fridays at 12:30 p.m. please register here.
Brandman University Information Sessions
Brandman University is offering numerous Virtual Information Sessions in the upcoming weeks. Please see the flyer for active links. If you would like to see a full list of all events, visit www.brandman.edu/events
All transfer students, as well as all community college employees, will receive at least 10% off tuition. Brandman University offers a variety of bachelor, master and doctorate degrees! Something for everyone.CLICK HERE to see all information sessions and free webinars available.
La sierra university one stop q&a
La Sierra University is hosting a Live One-Stop Q&A sessions for transfer students. During these live Zoom meetings, transfer you can get your questions regarding La Sierra programs, financial aid package, transcript evaluations, and next steps answered by different departments such as the Office of Advising, Student Financial Services, Records, International Student Services, and the Transfer Recruiters. Flyer
- Tuesday, August 24, from 3:00 - 4:30 pm, register here
National University Virtual Open House
NU is offering Virtual Open House in the month of August. Students and employees of Community Colleges have the opportunity to learn about NU and many support service offered to our transfer students through their educational journey. Attend this open house to learn more about Community College Pathways, ADT and the Fast Track scholarships. Flyer here.
- Wednesday August 11, 3:30 - 5:00PM, Register Here
National University Workshop: So you got denied. What's Next?
- Speak Live with Nima – Community College Transfer Specialist at NU to learn more about what this university has to offer you. Flyer here!
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY:ACCESSIBLE, ACHIEVABLE HIGHER EDUCATION
- Speak Live with Nima – Community College Transfer Specialist:
- Bachelor of Public Administration - Waterworks Concentration: Webinars
- Every other Thursday @5pm
RN to BSN Virtual Information Event: PLNU’s RN to BSN degree is designed for working nurses. Hands-on, evidence-based instruction, mentoring, and a practical clinical component will build on the educational experience you have already achieved when preparing for your RN license.
Bachelor of Business Administration Online Program Informational Event: If you want more information on the admissions process and financial aid options, join us virtually to dive into more details about the changes to PLNU's fully Online Bachelor of Business Administration.
PSU Virtual Transfer Information Sessions:
Students can sign up on this page. Portland State University is offering the sessions once a week, typically on Wednesdays, and alternating times (offered at 12:00 or 5:00). This is a great option for students who would like to connect with PSU especially since currently PSU is not offering any of their regular in-person transfer programming. Students can reach out to PSU representative directly with their questions or to schedule an appointment using the information below: Cree Dueker, email@example.com, Appointment Calendar
REDLANDS & MESA PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM PRESENTATION
A recording of the Redlands & Mesa Partnership Program presentation is now available online here.
Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) Presentation
For more information, visit the University of Redlands - Mesa College On-Site page here.
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Degree Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Business flyer and contact information