Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Room I4-306
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday - CLOSED
- Olivia Picolla, Supervisor - Transfer/Career/Evaluations
- Anne Hedekin, Transfer Center Coordinator
- Gity Nematollahi, Senior Student Services Assistant
- Mary Garcia, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
- Maci Gerber, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
Public four year Colleges and Universities
Path peer mentees Program
The PATH Program at City, Mesa, and Miramar College application has closed for the 2021-2022 academic year. However, if you are interested in this year's events or in applying for a later cohort, you may sign up for the interest list. Contact the PATH Program Activity Manager, Dr. Krystal Henderson with any questions.
SDSU Microsite Degree Completion Program at Mesa
San Diego Mesa students can now get a San Diego State University degree in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or Bachelor of Art in Communication online without having to set foot on an SDSU campus through a partnership with San Diego Mesa College and SDSU.
CSU and UC Spring 2023 Application Cycle
- The Cal State Apply application for Spring 2023 for SDSU Global Campus is extended to September 30.
- The Transfer application for Spring 2023 for CSU San Marcos is extended to September 30 for most majors.
UC Transfer admitted student resources
Some campuses have begun notifying transfer applicants of their admission status, while others plan to contact students later this month.
- Next Steps from Admission to Enrollment
- Transfer Waitlist and Appeals Fact Sheet
- UC Electronic Transcripts Vendors
- Orientation and housing priorities and guarantees
UC Admitted Students Important Deadlines
- Navigating Assist.org for UC admissions
- UC Transfer Eligibility
- Selective Majors at UCSB
- Pre-Majors at UCSB
New UC Personal Insight Questions
UC has new PIQ worksheets in English and Spanish for both freshman and transfer applicants. The new worksheets now include:
UC steps after you apply
To learn more about your next step after you apply to a UC please visit this website.
UC CONTACT INFO
For more information about how to contact a UC, please visit this website.
UC Berkeley Info
- UC Berkeley Admissions- Discover Berkeley
- College of Environmental Design, click here for flier
- Hass School of Business
Private and out-of state FOUR YEAR COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
ArtCenter College of Design
ArtCenter’s virtual appointmetns and Resources:
- Undergraduate Appointments
- On-campus tours
- Application Materials
- Portfolio Requirements
Pepperdine University Transfer Resources
- Pepperdine University TAG Requirements
- Perpperdine University Yellow Ribbon (Veterans Affairs)
- Pepperdine University Admission Requirements
- Pepperdine University Appointment Link
- Pepperdine Recruitment Advisor, Sana Abbasi Virtual Business Card
point loma nazarene adult degree completion program
For more information please email, call (619-849-7915), or Schedule An Appointment With Sarah Young. The following programs are offered by PLNU at local community college campuses and/or fully online:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Flyer)
- Child Development, B.A. (Flyer)
- Organizational Leadership, B.A. (Flyer)
- Computer Information Technology, B.A. (Flyer)
- RN to BSN (Flyer)
- Criminal Justice, B.A. (Flyer)
- Strategic Communication, B.A. (Flyer)
- General Adult Degree Completion Program Flyer
Redlands & Mesa Partnership Program presentation
A recording of the Redlands & Mesa Partnership Program presentation is now available online here. Watch this video!
UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS AND MESA COLLEGE ON-SITE PROGRAM
For more information, visit the University of Redlands - Mesa College On-Site page here.
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Degree Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Business flyer and contact information
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO BOULDER presentation
- TRiO Student Support Services
- Center for Inclusion & Social Change
- CAPS Services
- College of Engineering & Applied Science
- Environmental Design
- Program in Exploratory Studies
- College of Music
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO BOULDER ONLINE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT PROGRAM
The Online Occupational Therapy Assistant program at St. Catherine University empowers
its students to gain the skills they need to become capable OTAs. This program blends online and on-site curriculum to allow for a flexible schedule for working
adults. This allows for 80% of the program to be online, with hands-on labs that can
be done in California, Minnesota, Texas, or Virginia. You will learn to master important
OT skills under expert guidance and have more than 700 hours of professional fieldwork
in this accredited program that sets the standard for OTA education. The program has three
start dates per year, admit on a rolling basis, and still have many seats available
for 2021!” To learn more, please visit the St. Catherine University OTA program’s website.
There are currently five site locations for this program:
- Fresno, CA
- Poway, CA
- St. Paul, MN
- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
- Norfolk, VA
University of Oregon Transfer Resources
Here are some new resources and tools available to help you with the transfer process to UO. Counselors and students may utilize the following link to schedule individual zoom or phone appointments with the Assistant Director for Regional Recruitment, Emily Carmichael, here.
UO is utilizing a new tool to help students learn what courses are transferable to UO, click here.