Transfer Center Contact Info
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Olivia Picolla, Supervisor - Transfer/Career/Evaluations
- Anne Hedekin, Transfer Center Coordinator
- Darcey Flores, Acting Senior Student Services Assistant
- Mary Garcia, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
- Maci Gerber, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
- Vang Thao, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
Follow Us on Social Media:
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.
Transfer Counseling Appointments
To schedule a Transfer Counseling appointment please call the Transfer Center at (619) 388-2473 or email at email@example.com.
- University Representatives Visit Request Form (This is not for students appointments, students please see university representatives visits page to connect with a university representative.)
- 🎥 Watch our Welcome Video for an intro to the Transfer Center Services!
- 🎥 Transfer Center Youtube Channel
- Transfer Center Calendar Link
- 2023 - 2024 CSU GE Sheet
- Final Year Transfer Check List
- CSU Application Resources
- UC Application Resources
- Common Application Resources
- CCC to HBCU Transfer Guarantee (Upcoming Events)
- HBCU Community College Partners
- CSU Dual Admission - Transfer Success Pathway
- UC Dual Admission
Steps to Transfer:
Please explore the steps to transfer. You can jump around the steps and explore videos and links to learn more about the process. The Transfer Center is here to help. Please plan to visit us throughout your time at Mesa to make your transfer goals a reality.
Transfer Students General Education Certification:
STEP ONE: Once requested by your transfer institution, please submit your Request for General Education Certification via the District's Forms and Documents website.
STEP TWO: Scroll down to the “Counseling Forms” section, select the "Request for General Education Certification" form, complete the prompts, attach any applicable documents, and click send. You will receive a confirmation email once your request has been processed
Click here: BLM Resources @ Mesa College
- Click here for the 18-19 TCE Infographic!
- Click here for the 19-20 TCE infographic!
- Click here for the 20-21 TCE Infographic!
- NEW! Click here for the 21-22 TCE Infographic!