Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Remotely - please contact us via phone or email
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Transfer Center Supervisor
- Transfer Center Coordinator
- Student Services Technician
- Senior Student Services Assistant
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, campus is closed to students until further notice and services are limited. Departments will be assisting students remotely. For more information and updates, please visit the SDCCD Coronavirus news center here.
Use this link for more information regarding online services at SD Mesa College:
Student Services Online Resources
HOW TO CONTACT US:
For assistance, our phone/email hours will be Monday - Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Google voice: 619-800-3269. Please be ready with your Mesa College ID number so we can better assist you. if you leave a message provide a call back number. Please be advised an “unknown caller or blocked” will be returning your call. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, NO APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE VIA EMAIL. We will respond within 3-5 business days. Please do not forget to include your Mesa College ID number in the email, so we can better assist you.
Attention students sending emails to the Transfer Center: do not send emails containing specific application questions. Due to the backlog of emails and the unique nature of transfer issues the Transfer Center cannot respond to these email. Please use our transfer application workshops, virtual open labs or other resources including video tutorials, video workshops and Transfer PowerPoints. Students can also sign up for one on one admissions representative meetings.
Watch our Welcome Video!
ONLINE TRANSFER SERVICES:
- Summer Live Transfer Talks! Flyer here.
- 🏫 Let us know which universities accepted you for transfer! 🏫
- Transfer Workshops
- Fall 2021 Event Flyer
- Transfer Center Youtube Channel
- Virtual College Rep Meetings
- Transfer Application FAQS
- SDSU Microsite Degree Completion Program at Mesa
- University of Redlands On site program at Mesa College
- The Triton Transfer Hub 🏫
- Final Year Transfer Check List
- Common Application Assistance
- New Transfer Opportunities
- Transfer Student Scholarships
- Student Services Events Page 📢
- Join our email list to receive Transfer Updates! 📰
Transfer Students General Education Certification:
Have you been accepted to a CSU or UC for Fall 2021 and need a General Education Certification? Students who need certification of completion of lower-division general education requirements for transfer to UC or CSU, must complete the Request for Certification. Please complete the General Education Certification request form here, and email it to email@example.com . Please refer to the General Education Certification page for the requirements and procedure.
Click here: BLM Resources @ Mesa College
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.