Assessment & Testing
For assistance with Assessment & Testing questions, please email our office: email@example.com. Make sure to include your full name and CSID number for a timely response.
In most cases, students are placed while applying to Mesa when they answer questions about high school in the CCCApply application. The Placement Assistant is intended for students who have not been placed for English and math yet. You may need to complete the Placement Assistant if:
- You have no milestone levels
- You applied to Mesa while in high school
- You input incorrect information (such as wrong GPA) when you applied
- You graduated from a high school outside of the U.S.
The Placement Assistant can be accessed below.
Some students will need to update their milestones by completing the Placement Assistant. If you:
Please use Chrome or Firefox - the program will not work on Internet Explorer. You will need your:
- ID: (10-digit Mesa College I.D.)
- U.S. High School cumulative GPA
- Highest High School English Course Completed (C- or better)
- Highest High School Math Course Completed (C- or better)
- HiSET or GED scores (if applicable)
- The Placement Assistant Program will allow only one submission per student*
If you receive a red error message that reads "Value already present" please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Online Orientation is one of the steps in matriculating to Mesa and is designed to cover important information about Mesa College to students. Once the Orientation is completed, there is a certificate that is e-mailed confirming the completion. This certificate can be forwarded to the Assessment Office via e-mail including the Mesa Student I.D. number to clear this matriculation step. You can e-mail us at email@example.com.
English LANGUAGE ACQUISITION (ELAC)
If English is not your native language, you may benefit from taking an ELAC class before a college-level English class. Please email the Assessment office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information regarding the ELAC self-assessment (called ELAC GO!)
CHALLENGE Exam information