The scholarship committee is responsible for the review of scholarship applications and coordination of planning and implementation efforts for the annual scholarship awards banquet held in the Spring Semester.
Scholarship Reviewers can click here to view the Scholarship Application and Review Guide - Part 2: Reviewers.
2022 SCHOLARSHIP TIMELINE
- November 15, 2021 - Deadline to renew and update scholarship*
- December 6, 2021 - Scholarships posted, students are able to apply*
- January 10, 2022 - Review committee selection
- February 17, 2022 - Student applications due
- February 18, 2022 to March 11, 2022 - Review committees score applications
- March 18, 2022 to April 5, 2022 - Students notified, invited to accept scholarships
- April 12, 2022 - Final award notification to donors and reviewers
- April 28, 2022 - Scholarship Awards Ceremony
- May 2022; September 2022; March 2023 - Awards provided to students (depending on scholarship funding timeline set by the donor/scholarship lead)
* Only scholarships that are renewed and fully funded will be posted. These dates are projected and may change.
If you need assistance or have any additional questions, please contact the Student Affairs Office at 619-388-2699 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org