- Associated Students
- Complaint Process
- Disciplinary Clearance Process
- Restorative Practices
- Sexual Assault Awareness
- Student Clubs
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Policies
- Your Voice - Your Vote
- Faculty & Classified Professional Forms & Support
disciplinary clearance Process
- Common Application: College Report
- Disclosure of Disciplinary Action
- College Conduct Report
- Transfer Student Recommendation
- Dean Certification Form
For form A: Complete student information portion of the common application, including signature and date. Please make sure all highlighted areas are completed by student.
For form B: Complete applicant information as indicated in the common application.
In the email, please attach or include the following:
- Clearance Form (common application), completed as shown above
- Full Name & CSID number
- List of Universities to send to (please include email addresses)
Student Affairs will forward to appropriate campus offices & universities.
Click HERE to view these instructions as a PDF.
Please contact Zulma Heraldez (email@example.com) if you have any questions about disciplinary clearance or the common application or other questions at this time.