- Request a Campus Tour
- Virtual Tour
- Online Learning and Student Resources
- Outreach Ambassador Contact
- Student Ambassador Application
- Mission, Vision, and Goals
- San Diego Promise
Outreach Contact Info
Location: Room I4-101
Mon. - Thurs.: 8:00am - 6:00pm Friday: CLOSED
Student Services Technician
Follow, Add, Like, Share!
Student success specialist application
Student Success Specialist
Serve as the first-point of contact for any potential SD Mesa College student as well as the point-of-contact for the entire SD Mesa College community – instructional services and student services – regarding outreach to current and prospective students.
- Attend Mesa College during the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
- Must be full-time Mesa College Student.
- Enroll and complete 12 units each semester.
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA (Cumulative)
- Open to new high school graduates.
- Must be available to work some nights and weekend with advanced notice.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Culturally sensitive and able to promote diversity, equity, and student support.
- Work closely with high school, middle school and Continuing Education students.
- Provide one-on-one support with prospective students.
- Attend College and community fairs on Mesa’s behalf.
- Provide campus tours.
- Participate in student panels.
- Assist Mesa College Departments.
- Work with community partners.
- Attend mandatory training during the summer.
- Attend Weekly meetings.
- Participate in Professional Learning opportunities.
- Motivate community members and prospective students to pursue higher education.
RATE of pay:
- $15.38 per hour
(20 hours per week in the Fall/Spring)
Student Success Specialist Application
If you have questions regarding the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org