- Mesa Tutoring & Computing Center
- Academic Support Programs
- Career Center
- Class Schedule
- Disability Services
- Dual Enrollment
- EOPS - CARE
- Foster Youth
- Health Services
- International Students
- Learning Resource Center (Library)
- STAR TRIO
- Student Accounting
- Student Affairs
- Student Development
- Olympian Pathways Prototype
- Integration Efforts
- Joint School Meetings
- Student Success Equity
- Testing Center
- Transfer Center
- Veterans Services
- Writing Center
Attention class of 2021!
Students will receive more information on how to register mid-spring. If you are completing your degree and/or certificate requirements by this spring 2021 or summer 2021, you must Apply to Graduate. Applying for Graduation is the process of submitting an Application for Graduation through your mysdccd portal. For a quick 1-minute tutorial, please click here.
2021 Graduation special Gift
All graduates that participate in the Virtual Ceremony will have the opportunity to receive a free Graduation Cap and Class of 2021 Tassel as a special gift from Mesa College, while supplies last. Graduate must create & submit a Ceremony slide to be eligible to receive the free gift.
Pick-Up your gift at the Student Services Plaza, in front of the Student Services Building.
Pick-Up Dates & Times:
- April 7th - 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- April 8th - 9:00 am-11:00 am
- April 11th - deadline to register on MO to receive gift
- April 13th - 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
EXTEDED - We have added two more chances to pick up your free gift!
- April 20th - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- April 23rd - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- May 20th - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm (FINAL - Last Chance to pick-up)
*Dates subject to change
Mesa College Bookstore REGaLIA
Visit the Mesa College Bookstore site here for additional graduation regalia.
Professional Graduation Studio Photos by Frank diFranco (for a fee):
For a look at Mesa's Class of 2020 Virtual Ceremony, please follow the links below.