- Apply to Get Paid for Work Experience - NEW!
- WE Class List
- Steps to Enroll
- Application Resources
- WE Toolkit - Forms
- Internship Preparation Help
- Frequently Asked Questions
Pavel Consuegra, Ph.D.
STUDENTS & ALUMNI
- Use your email linked to your MySDCCD Portal to create your account at sdccd.joinhandshake.com/login
- Complete your profile to search for jobs & internships based on major, interests, & more.
- Connect with employers, get job alerts, & apply with a few clicks. GET HIRED!
Need Help to Activate your Account? Please contact the Mesa Career Center at 619-800-3556 for assistance with activating your Handshake student account, job
searching, and applying for positions!
Work experience employer database
Get assistance in finding and securing an internship with Mesa's Internship Coordinator! Meet 1:1 to match your career goals, skills, and interests with workforce training opportunities. Learn more about internships here.
For scheduling instructions with Mesa's Internship Coordinator, click here.
INTERNSHIP RESOURCE HANDBOOK
View the "Internship Resource Handbook" to learn more about internships such as the benefits of obtaining an internship, the
different types of internships available, and other resources.