- Apply to Get Paid for Work Experience - NEW!
- WE Class List
- Steps to Enroll
- Application Resources
- WE Toolkit - Forms
- Internship Preparation Help
- Frequently Asked Questions
Have an internship, job, or volunteer position secured and want to receive college credit for your hands-on experience? Complete the Work Experience Application to be considered for enrollment this semester and to receive an ADD/permission # to enroll.
Are you interested in taking a WE course? Review the Work Experience: Steps to Enroll to learn about the process and requirements to apply for Work Experience at Mesa College.
Students must have a job, internship, volunteer position prior in order to be eligible for an ADD code/permission #.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO USE THE CORRECT WORK EXPERIENCE FORMS BELOW FOR THE CURRENT TERM YOU ARE ENROLLED IN.
WORK EXPERIENCE APPLICATION RESOURCES FOR Spring 2023:
- Online Work Experience Application
- Online Work Experience Orientation
- Online Work Experience Orientation Narrative Script
- Work Experience Online Orientation Quiz
- Work Experience Application Tutorial - YouTube Video
- Writing SMART Objectives - YouTube Video
- On-Campus Placements ONLY - Complete the SDCCD Volunteer Form - Only required of students working in an ON-CAMPUS department in an UNPAID position.
- CHIL 270 + 151 Students ONLY - Complete the Child Development Vaccination Form and provide proof of immunizations.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training: The SDCCD Sexual Harassment Training is no longer required in order to receive an add code to enroll in a Work Experience course. Students will recieve an email upon enrollment to self-enroll in Canvas to complete this requirement by the end of term.
CHILD DEVELOPMENT STUDENTS - Need CHIL 151 as a co-requisite to CHIL 270? Students pursuing the Child Development degree must take CHIL 151 and 270 together as combo classes at the same institution because the class content and field experience assignments are aligned. CHIL 151/270 will only be offered through City College during the Spring 2023 semester. Please contact the CHIL 270 instructor for details on how to enroll.
Questions? Please contact Shawn Fawcett at email@example.com or attend a Work Experience Workshop for more information.