- WE Class List
- Steps to Enroll
- Application Resources
- WE Toolkit - Forms
- Internship Preparation Help
- Frequently Asked Questions
Have an internship, job, or volunteer position secured and want to receive college credit for your hands-on experience? Complete the Work Experience Application to be considered for enrollment this semester and to receive an ADD/permission # to enroll.
Are you interested in taking a WE course? Review the Work Experience: Steps to Enroll to learn about the process and requirements to apply for Work Experience at Mesa College.
Students must have a job, internship, volunteer position prior in order to be eligible for an ADD code/permission #.
WORK EXPERIENCE APPLICATION RESOURCES for summer 2021:
- Online Work Experience Application
- Online Work Experience Orientation
- Online Work Experience Orientation Narrative Script
- Work Experience Online Orientation Quiz
- Work Experience Application Tutorial - YouTube Video
- Writing SMART Objectives - YouTube Video
- Child Development Vaccination Verification Form
- Mesa College On-Campus Unpaid Internship SDCCD Volunteer Form
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training: The SDCCD Keenan Sexual Harassment Training is no longer required in order to receive
an add code to enroll in a Work Experience course; however, students must complete
the training prior to logging your Work Experience hours. Students will automatically
receive an email from the San Diego Community College District (SDCCD) outlining steps
to complete the training at the time of enrollment.
- Students that do not complete the training by the designated add/drop deadline will be dropped from Work Experience 270 and 272 courses.
- Training must be completed in order to log Work Experience hours
- Training will remain valid for 1 year from the date of completion
- Students who have previously completed the Everfi training must still complete the Keenan Sexual Harassment Training
Questions? Please contact Shawn Fawcett at firstname.lastname@example.org or attend a Work Experience Workshop for more information.