Mesa Pathways Committee
The Mesa Pathways Committee acts as an advisory committee whose members are charged with assisting in the coordination of workgroup activities, aid in the creating Mesa Pathways professional development activities, provide guidance and support to all aspects of the work of Mesa Pathways.
- Serve in an advisory capacity for the Mesa Pathways work and to the various workgroups.
- Assist and support in creating Mesa Pathways professional developing activities for the campus.
- Members will report to various constituent groups about Mesa Pathways work, activities, and progress.
- Provide guidance in the development of policies and procedures affecting the Mesa Pathway initiative.
- Workgroups will have strong support and guidance for completing its charge.
- Members of the committee will take an active part in the Guided Pathways initiative by playing an active role in a workgroup.
- Campus community will benefit from hearing and understanding a consistent message from all members of the committee pertaining to the work, activities, and progress of Mesa Pathways.
Meetings are on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 12:45 pm – 2:15 pm. Online via ZOOM (Spring 2022)
|Fall Semester 2021||Spring Semester 2022|
Fall Semester 2022
Spring Semester 2022
Fall Semester 2021
Spring Semester 2021
Fall Semester 2020
Spring Semester 2020
Fall Semester 2019
Spring Semester 2019
|Name||Title||Department / Program / Affiliations|
|Howard Eskew||Pathways Coordinator||Faculty, Business|
|Marisa Alioto||Pathways Coordinator||Faculty, Counseling|
|Anne Hedekin||Counselor||Transfer Center|
|Ashanti Hands||Vice President of Student Services||Student Services|
|Bridget Herrin||Institutional Research||Institutional Effectiveness|
|Cat Prindle||Counselor||College of Continuing Education|
|Charlie Lieu||OCE||College Technical Analyst|
|Pahua Vang||Administrative Assistant||Student Success and Equity|
|Anda McComb||Administrative Technician||Institutional Effectiveness|
|Daniela Perez-Padilla||Student Representative||Pathways Fellows|
|Isabel O’Connor||Vice President of Instruction||Instruction|
|Jennifer Kearns||Director||Office of Communications|
|John Crocitti||History Faculty||Academic Senate|
|Karla Trutna||Outreach Coordinator||Student Services|
|Larry Maxey||Student Services Dean||Student Success and Equity|
|Linda Hensley||Instructional Dean||Instruction|
|Paula Gustin||Chair of Chairs||Chemistry Faculty|
|Sharon Hughes||Faculty||Accelerated College Program|
|Shawn Fawcett||Work Based Learning Coordinator||WBL|