- Business Services
- College Facilities
- Business Office Support
- College Technology Services
- Grant Process
- Printing & Mail Services
- Event Planning
- Key Request
- Shipping & Receiving
- Student Accounting
- Facilities Rental
- Board Agenda Item Process
Overview AND MEMBERSHIP
The purpose of the Mesa Information Technology Committee (MIT) is to assess the current status of Information Technology in the delivery of services to Mesa College students and to develop, implement, and assess a strategic technology plan.
The Committee shall serve in an advisory capacity to faculty, staff, and administrators on matters pertaining to instructional, administrative, and student services computing, telecommunications, and other technologies.
The Committee serves to the purpose of the participatory governance decision making process at Mesa College. The committee is comprised of representatives from all constituency groups.
- Vice President of Administrative Services
- Director of College Technology
- Faculty Representative
- Faculty representatives – four representatives
- Classified/Supervisor – three representatives
- Administration – one representative
- Associated Student Body – one representative
- District Technology – one representative as a consultant