MT2C Online Tutoring Orientation Videos
|Welcome Video From MT2C Tutors||Overview of MT2C Tutoring||How to Use MT2C Online Tutoring|
MT2C Summer 2021 Tutoring
First: Work with an MT2C Tutor on Zoom
Writing and Languages (Humanities)
Math and Science (STEM)
Next: MT2C unavailable? Try drop-in tutoring with NetTutor or STAR CA
- Login to our MT2C Canvas Shell for Access
- STAR-CA Schedule (scroll down in document to see the schedule). STAR CA Tutoring is June 16 through August 8.
- NetTutor Schedule (not all subjects listed are available)
- If you don't have access to Canvas yet, please contact us: MesaMT2C@sdccd.edu
- MT2C Tutoring Program Data
- Faculty Requests
- Request a five-to-ten minute ZOOM classroom visit to explain MT2C services
- Request a tech tutor to help your students with Zoom, Canvas, and more
- 📃Complete this brief form
- How to Use Online Tutoring/How to Learn Online
- Campus Resources
- Writing Workshops
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Tutoring Confirmation
- ✉️If your professor would like confirmation of your session, fill out our Google Form!
- Become a Tutor
- Information about becoming a tutor
Additional Help/Tech Support/Tech Tutors
- 💻Tech Support (login to Canvas for more info)
- 📃Faculty: Request a Tech Tutor for your classes.
- 👋Students: Please drop in for any technology questions. If you have additional questions, please email our help desk.