Mesa's Online Success Team (MOST)
We offer friendly support from a team of Mesa colleagues available to support your online teaching efforts. Learn more about our MOST coaching options.
MEET OUR TEAM
We are Mesa colleagues who are passionate about online teaching and learning, and we are excited about discovering new ways to engage students in successful online learning experiences. Meet MOST.
We want to celebrate online teaching and learning. Our goal is to foster a community of Mesa colleagues that continues to inspire each other to try new ways of engaging our online learners. For more, please check out our current MOST Goals.
MOST is currently working on:
- Coaching: Get friendly support from your Mesa colleagues in our open coaching hours or by scheduling an appointment with us.
- Our Toolkit: Access online support resources and templates to more quickly and easily improve your online course designs. Check back periodically to find new resources added!
- Online Course Design Cohorts: The best way to learn about online teaching is to be an online student yourself! Each semester MOST will be offering 4 week asynchronous online cohorts for our online faculty.
- Course Check Up: We frequently get questions from folks about online course evaluations and how our appraisal criteria gets applied to online courses. We hope this document helps.
- On-Ramp to Online Learning: MOST is working with our Pathways Fellows to create an online learning orientation that prepares Mesa students for online learning success.
- MOST Fall for All! was held during Flex week on August 17, 2022. Recordings and asynchronous Flex versions of sessions are available.
- How to Host Inclusive HyFlex Meetings