Message from the Dean of Student Affairs
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am -5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 3:00pm
Student Affairs mission is to provide programs and services that promote the success of students, enrich the quality of campus life and support classroom instruction. Below are a few of the services we provide for the Mesa Community:
- Support for Associated Student Government, Inter-Club Council and Mesa Clubs
- Leadership development programs and activities for all students
- Find a full list of registered clubs here
- Procedures and Operating Guidelines for Student Clubs/Organizations (Manual 3200) can be found here.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Administration of Policy 3100—Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Code of Conduct
- Assistance in resolution of student complaints and faculty concerns
- Coordination and administration of college and privately sponsored scholarships
- Mesa Foundation Scholarship Applications are available the first week in December and are due back the last Friday in February
The Student Affairs Office serves countless students, faculty and community members through various college programs and community events including
- Annual Scholarship Awards Gala
- Welcome Week
- Constitution Day
- Commencement Ceremonies
- Processing of enrollment fee deferment applications and requests
- Fax service is provided for $.50 per page (both incoming and outgoing) $.25 per page for students who have purchased Associated Student memberships
Guidelines and other Useful links
GET INVOLVED! Research on college students shows that active involvement increases student satisfaction with college, provides opportunities to develop management and networking skills, helps in making career decisions, raises self-esteem, and builds lasting friendships.
Stop by the Dean of Student Affairs Office to find out how you can get involved at Mesa College!
Fall 2014 Welcome Week Calendar of Events
Click here for a full schedule of events.
Click here to print the schedule in black & white.
Mesa Be Civil
Be Civil: Pass It On