WARNING! If you withdraw from ALL of your classes, you will be required to repay a portion of the Financial Aid funds that you receive.
Students, you can now access your Financial Aid information using Reg-e, by Logging-on at http://studentweb.sdccd.edu and entering your Reg-e PIN. Select "Registration" followed by "View Your Financial Aid". You can determine what forms are necessary to complete your file, if your file is complete, and if you have been determined eligible for any Financial Aid awards. Using Reg-e, you may never have to wait in line again!
1. Please allow 24-48 hours for any faxed document to be received and posted. If you fax on Thursday afternoon it will be the following Tuesday before you will see a change on reg-e. Please see office hours.
2. Please be sure that the student name and CSID number are clearly written on each page sent.
3. Please DO NOT fax multiple copies of the same document.
4. Please DO NOT send emails with forms attached to any staff member in the financial aid office. The email server is not encrypted and therefore it's not safe/secure to email anything with their private information. Any Attached documents will be deleted.
5. For a Password Form click on General Forms below.
6. Students who need a Social Service or Housing form completed; Please turn the form in to the Financial Aid office. The form will be completed and ready for pick-up in 48 hours.
Appeal Form Packet SPRING 2015 Appeal submission window: 12/1/2014 thru [noon] 4/10/2015.