Mesa Veterans Office
Monday - Tuesday 8:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Thursday 8:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Required Documents for VA Certification
All Documents MUST be submitted in a PDF Format
(All other formats will be returned to student and not processed)
- Semester Worksheet
- Statement Understanding (First term only)
- CH 33 & CH 31 Deferment Contract
- A Current Education Plan on File (waived if your first semester ONLY)
- Meet with an Academic Counselor
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Can be found by logging into your e-Benefits account
- DD-214 (Member-4 Copy, only needed first semester)
Required Document for Class Changes
- Class Adjustment Form (Add/Drop or Withdrawal from class Form)
Additional documents & Residency
- Primary School Letter (Parent Letter). Use this is you are concurrently taking classes at another school (does not include Miramar or City)
- Veteran Non-Resident form
- If your home of record is not CA, submit your DD214 and the Veteran non-resident form above
- If you home of record is CA, submit your DD214 and a CA Drivers License
- Email all documents, must be in PDF format here
Cal Vet Fee Waiver DOCUMENT Information
- What is the Cal Vet Fee Waiver program?
- Cal Vet Applications are sent directly to Veterans Service Office in you county--please refer to the website above for a complete list of offices
- I have the approval/award letter, who do I sent it to at Mesa College?
(Do not send to Veteran Services)