ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, campus is closed to students until further notice and services are limited. Departments will be assisting students remotely. For more information and updates, please visit the SDCCD Coronavirus news center here: https://www.sdccd.edu/coronavirus/index.aspx
HOW TO CONTACT US:
For assistance, our phone/email hours will be Monday - Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Google voice: 619-800-3269. Please be ready with your Mesa College ID number so we can better assist you. Email: email@example.com
For questions after hours of operation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 3-5 business days. Please do not forget to include your Mesa College ID number in the email, so we can better assist you.
Use this link for more information regarding online services at SD Mesa College:
Student Services Online Resources
Public UNIVERSITY REPRESENTATIVE WORKSHOPS and One on one Appointment
If you would like to speak with an admissions counselor, please use the following links:
For more information please contact Susan Alvarado.
- Office of Admissions: Monday - Friday, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm, Join virtually.
- International Admissions: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Join virtually.
For more virtual events or watching recorded sessions please visit this website.
For questions about the SDSU@SanDiegoMesa Microsite program or online degree programs at SDSU please contact SDSU Global Campus at email@example.com.
California State University Channel Islands what's Next presentation
If you have been admitted to CSUCI please join this presentation to learn about your next step as an admitted student to CSUCI. Event Flyer
- Wednesday, March 10, 10:00 - 11:00 am, register here!
- Tuesday, April 20, 2:00 - 3:00 pm, register here!
CSUSM naext steps presentation
Save the date for CSUSM Next Steps presentation events for newly admitted transfer students. More detail coming soon!
- Monday, March 29 from 7:00 - 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 30 from 12:00 - 1:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 6 from 12:00 - 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 7 from 4:00 - 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 8 from 12:00 - 1:30 pm
- Thursday, April 1 from 12:00 - 1:30 pm
Sonoma State Univeristy Virtual Tour
- Friday, March 12th from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm.
UC Berkeley CED Spring Prospective Student Info Sessions
- Thursday, February 26, at 5:00 pm, register here
- Thursday, March 26, at 5:00 pm, register here
- Thursday, April 23, at 5:00 pm, register here
UC Irvine Appointments
Students will be able to set up appointments with the UCI representative by signing up here. Through this link, you can book, and will receive helpful UCI information and reminders about you meeting.
Uc San Diego Appointments
To schedule a meeting with a UCSD representative please use this link here. For questions please email Jennifer Atkins, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more UCSD transfer information visit this page.
You may book your appointment with UCSB representative through Calendly.
UC Santa Barbara Workshops:
- UC TAP/TAG workshop on March 11 from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm, RSVP here, event flyer
- Next Steps to Enrollment presentation on April 26 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm, RSVP here, event flyer
Private UNIVERSITies REPRESENTATIVE WORKSHOPS AND ONE ON ONE APPOINTMENT:
La sierra university one stop q&a
La Sierra University is hosting a Live One-Stop Q&A sessions for transfer students. During these live Zoom meetings, transfer you can get your questions regarding La Sierra programs, financial aid package, transcript evaluations, and next steps answered by different departments such as the Office of Advising, Student Financial Services, Records, International Student Services, and the Transfer Recruiters. FLYER
- Tuesday, March 30, from 3:00 - 4:30 pm, register here
- Tuesday, April 27, from 3:00 - 4:30 pm, register here
- Tuesday, May 25, from 3:00 - 4:30 pm, register here
- Tuesday, June 29, from 3:00 - 4:30 pm, register here
- Tuesday, July 27, from 3:00 - 4:30 pm, register here
- Tuesday, August 24, from 3:00 - 4:30 pm, register here
Loma Linda University, School of Allied Health Professions virtual Allied Health Advisor Workshops:
Loma Linda University, School of Allied Health Professions will be hosting virtual Allied Health Advisor Workshops. There are three dates and times for you to choose from and the presentations will cover the same information at each session.
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm, Register here
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021 from 4:00 to 5:00 pm, Register here
- Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 12:00 to 1:00 pm, Register here
Join this information session to learn about: Architecture, Design, and Construction Related Majors Scholarships & Financial Aid Admissions Requirements Student Life Career Services offered at NewSchool of Architecture and Design. Program flyer
- Wednesday, March 3, from 3:45 - 5:00 PM
- Monday, March 15, from 3:45 - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, March 25, from 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM
- Thursday, April 1, from 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM
UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS AND MESA COLLEGE ON-SITE PROGRAM
For more information, visit the University of Redlands - Mesa College On-Site page here.
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Degree Requirements
- Bachelor of Sciencein Business flyer and contact information