UCSD Transfer Information
UC San Diego: UC San Diego’s rich academic portfolio includes six undergraduate colleges, five academic divisions and five graduate and professional schools. The university’s award-winning scholars are experts at the forefront of their fields with an impressive track record for achieving scientific, medical and technological breakthroughs. To schedule a meeting with a UCSD representative please use this link here. For questions please email Jennifer Atkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UC Transfer Pathways
- UCSD Transfer Admissions Website
- University Link Program
- Trition Brochure
- All Campus Transfer Association - Facebook page
- UC San Diego Transfer Application Video
- UCSD YouTube Channel
- UC Personal Insight Question Video Guide
- UCSD Colleges Transfer General Education Requirements
- The Triton Transfer Hub
- UC Transfer Application Update (TAU) Video Guide
The Triton Transfer Hub has services and programs through digital spaces this summer! The services include:
- Transfer Peer Coaching
- The Triton Transfer Forum (JOIN NOW!)
- Triton Transfer TV
UC TRANSCRIPTS EXTENSION REQUEST INFORMATION
- Students need to click on the second tab. ALL UC STUDENTS SHOULD DO THIS!!! Students need to send two emails; one to AskUC@UCOP. edu and to one to your transfer school. UCSD Students should also email Jennifer Atkins. Full and Partial Certification will be accepted through mid September.
- Please note that once the application has been submitted students cannot make any edits to content. They can make changes to their contact information and in January they will submit their Fall grades and make any changes to what they had initially planed for Spring. They cannot make any changes to PIQs, activities, courses for prior terms (before FA20) or add any other academic history. If they discover an error, they can add a comment in the TAU in January.
- UCSD Representatives visit the Mesa campus throughout the year. Check here for dates/times
THE UNIVERSITY LINK MEDICAL SCIENCE PROGRAM
The UniversityLink Medical Science Program (ULMSP) 2021 application is now open. UC San Diego, School of Medicine offers an intensive four-week summer program, and yearlong academic program for community college students who are interested in pursuing a career in the health professions. The deadline is Friday, April 2, 2021. Click here for the flyer and more information.
This virtual journal club is a great opportunity for incoming transfer students to meet peers and discuss a variety of scientific topics and learn about research methods/analysis. The purpose of Transfers and Non-Traditional Students for Health (TNT 4 Health) Organization is to provide you information and opportunities to pursue a career in health care. Please see flyer.
UC San Diego University Link Program
Linking first-year community college students to a program of guaranteed admissions to UCSD. University Link (U-Link) is your pathway to a premier four-year university by way of community college. A signed agreement is required for the UCSD U-Link program.
You are eligible for U-Link if you are a:
- First-year student at San Diego Mesa College (family income less than $40,000; OR
- Student veterans or military service members, regardless of first-time student status
- 3.5 GPA requirement.
- Inclusion of Foster Youth as an eligible group of students
- $40,000 family income limit for high school seniors and first year students (not for Veterans and Foster Youth)
Sign up for a U-Link Workshop in the Transfer Center to learn more.