Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Room I4-306
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Transfer Center Supervisor
- Transfer Center Coordinator
- Student Services Technician
- Senior Student Services Assistant
- Student Services Assistant
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, campus is closed to students until further notice and services are limited. Departments will be assisting students remotely. For more information and updates, please visit the SDCCD Coronavirus news center here: https://www.sdccd.edu/coronavirus/index.aspx
HOW TO CONTACT US:
For assistance, our phone/email hours will be Monday - Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Google voice: 619-800-3269. Please be ready with your Mesa College ID number so we can better assist you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions after hours of operation, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond within 3-5 business days. Please do not forget to include your Mesa College ID number in the email, so we can better assist you.
Use this link for more information regarding online services at SD Mesa College:
Student Services Online Resources
Public four year Colleges and Universities:
CAMPUSES STILL ACCEPTING ADMISSION APPLICATIONS:
Many California State University campuses have extended their application window past December 15th. There are still several CSU options available for Fall 2021. Many campuses have sent messages already but we wanted to make sure you have the full list of campuses. Please see further details below:
- East Bay - March 2, 2021
- Humboldt – February 28, 2021
- Pomona –
- Hospitality Management until March 1, 2021
Sonoma State University - March 10, 2021. If you need help with your application, attend one of the SSU weekly application support sessions Tuesday-Thursday.
- California State University, San Bernardino - March 1, 2021, Social Sciences Online, Flyer here!
Advanced Materials Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) Program
UC San Diego Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC) is now accepting applications for our 2021 NSF-sponsored "Advanced Materials Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU)" program.
Assuming that the situation related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic improves, they will provide undergraduate students in science and engineering disciplines with a 10-week program (June 28- August 13, 2021) consisting of rigorous training and inclusive mentoring in cutting-edge materials science research bridging experiment and theory, along with academic enrichment activities that include research seminars, professional development workshops, industrial field trips, and more. Participants will also be invited to present at UC San Diego's Summer Undergraduate Research Conference in August of 2021. Should the pandemic prevent in-person interactions, a remote program will be provided.
CAL STATE APPLY Updates
The latest updates from CSU Chancellor’s office.
CHECK out these SDSU pages:
- San Diego Mesa EOPS Application
- San Diego Mesa EOPS Instagram Page
- San Diego Mesa Next-Up and Fast Scholars
CSUDH Spring 2021 - Admitted Student Events
- New Toros Webpage with comprehensive information about next steps
- Next Steps workshops will be held regularly to walk students through the deadlines and to-dos
- Toro Admit Day, the week of March 8 – March 13
- One on One Counselor Appointments are available for students to book an appointment with one of our counselors
Mesa College is one of 29 select Community Colleges in California included this program that creates a pathway to 9 of California’s most prestigious undergraduate institutions and their affiliated law schools. Click here for the flyer.
- University of Southern California and USC Gould School of Law
- University of San Francisco and USF School of Law
- UC, Davis and UCD School of Law
- UC, Irvine and UCI School of Law
- UCLA and UCLA School of Law
- UC, Berkeley and UCB School of Law
- Santa Clara University and SCU School of Law
- Loyola Marymount University and LMU Law School
Several California community colleges offer ADT degrees completely online. California Virtual Campus is an online resource that provides you with information about available online ADT degrees. You can choose which program interests you, and thanks to its wide array of support services, aren’t limited by distance to the college.
The PATH Program at City, Mesa and Miramar College is recruiting students to participate in the Peer Mentees program for the 2020-2021 academic year. Contact Dr. Krystal Henderson, PATH Program Activity Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
PATH Program’s Transfer 101 Workshop Series
You are cordially invited to attend “Navigating the Semester vs. Quarter System,” the first of a three- part initiative organized as part of the PATH Program’s Transfer 101 Workshop Series. Program flyer
These workshops will expose SDCCD students to the teaching, learning, and community opportunities available at UC San Diego. This event is co-sponsored by UC San Diego and SDCCD PATH, San Diego City College Transfer Center, Mesa College Transfer Center, UC San Diego Division of Arts and Humanities, Triton Transfers, and the Office of Admissions.
The first workshop will be held on Friday, February 26, 2021 at 3:30 - 5:00 pm. Please register here by February 19, 2021.
Redlands & Mesa Partnership Program presentation
A recording of the Redlands & Mesa Partnership Program presentation is now available online at: https://youtu.be/EZjYp7O077k.
SDSU Helping Professions and Majors Info
San Diego Mesa students can now get a San Diego State University degree in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or Bachelor of Art in Communication online without having to set foot on an SDSU campus through a partnership with San Diego Mesa College and SDSU.
STOMP Virtual Conference
Save the date coming soon. RSVP available HERE
- Saturday, April 3, 2021 (tentative time: 10am-1pm)
The Triton Transfer Hub has services and programs through digital spaces this summer! The services include:
- Transfer Peer Coaching
- The Triton Transfer Forum (JOIN NOW!)
- Triton Transfer TV
- Couldn't make it to the virtual events? Watch the recordings on Triton Transfer TV!
The University LInk Medical Science Program
The UniversityLink Medical Science Program (ULMSP) 2021 application is now open. UC San Diego, School of Medicine offers an intensive four-week summer program, and yearlong academic program for community college students who are interested in pursuing a career in the health professions. The deadline is Friday, April 2, 2021. Click here for the flyer and more information.
UCLA Transfer Admission Virtual Presentation
TO RSVP PLEASE VISIT HERE.
UC steps after you apply
To learn more about your next step after you apply to a UC please visit this website.
UC CONTACT INFO
For more information about how to contact a UC, please visit this website.
UC Berkeley Info:
- UC Berkeley Admissions- Discover Berkeley
- College of Environmental Design, click here for flyer
- Hass School of Business
UC Los Angeles Info:
UC Berkeley STARTING POINT MENTORSHIP PROGRAM (SPMP) AT THE UNIVERSITY OF California, Berkeley MENTEES APPLICATIONs open every spring
SPMP pairs California Community College students with current UC Berkeley transfer student mentors that offer guidance, motivation and access to admissions, campus, and community resources. The program is specifically designed to encourage California Community College students from all backgrounds to explore their academic potential and prepare for transfer to the UC system.
This virtual journal club is a great opportunity for incoming transfer students to meet peers and discuss a variety of scientific topics and learn about research methods/analysis. The purpose of Transfers and Non-Traditional Students for Health (TNT 4 Health) Organization is to provide you information and opportunities to pursue a career in health care. Please see flyer.
Private and out-of state FOUR YEAR COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES:
ASU Virtual Transfer Friday
To help you with your transfer process, you’re invited to attend a virtual Transfer Friday visit experience. You’ll learn about the transfer admission process at Arizona State University, have a Q&A with a transfer admission representative, and attend a breakout session with the academic college of your intended major.
- Fridays at 12:30 p.m. please register here.
PLNU will feature all of the BA offerings in East San Diego County:
National University Presents: Learn How to Efficiently Work & Study Remotely
The coronavirus pandemic is forcing many organizations and educational institutions to send people home to continue working and learning. In order to remain relevant in today’s ever-evolving workforce, employees and students are constantly challenged to develop new skills. This webinar provides simple tips that could help with adjusting your behavior toward more efficiently working & studying remotely. Please click here to register for the upcoming webinars. TOPICS INCLUDE:
- 5 Expert Tips for working and studying from home
- How to efficiently and effectively work and study from home with guest speaker Dr. Robinson, Associate Director of Accessibility & Wellness department at National University
- Overview of National University Scholarships and programs
Point Loma Nazarene University's Adult Degree Completion programs.
For more information please email Erik Ekdahl at email@example.com or call at 619-563-2833 or Schedule An Appointment With Erik Ekdahl here. There is counselor contact info at the end of each video.
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Watch Video
- Bachelor's Degree in Child Development - Watch Video
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Leadership - Watch Video
- RN to Bachelors of Science in Nursing - Watch Video
- Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice - Watch Video
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Technology - Watch Video
PSU Virtual Transfer Information Sessions:
Students can sign up on this page. Portland State University is offering the sessions once a week, typically on Wednesdays, and alternating times (offered at 12:00 or 5:00). This is a great option for students who would like to connect with PSU especially since currently PSU is not offering any of their regular in-person transfer programming. Students can reach out to PSU representative directly with their questions or to schedule an appointment using the information below: Cree Dueker, firstname.lastname@example.org, Appointment Calendar
University of Colorado Boulder Presentation
- TRiO Student Support Services
- Center for Inclusion & Social Change
- CAPS Services
- College of Engineering & Applied Science
- Environmental Design
- Program in Exploratory Studies
- College of Music
University of Oregon Transfer Resources
Here are some new resources and tools available to help you with the transfer process to UO. Counselors and students may utilize the following link to schedule individual zoom or phone appointments with the Assistant Director for Regional Recruitment, Emily Carmichael, here.
UO is utilizing a new tool to help students learn what courses are transferable to UO, click here.
University of Redlands and Mesa College On-Site Program
For more information, visit the University of Redlands - Mesa College On-Site page here.
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Degree Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Business flyer and contact information
University of San Francisco
- USF Transfer Application, Applciation Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Transfer information sessions: Thursday afternoons at 2:00 pm, Register here
- Transfer nursing - BSN program: To learn more about the program, requirements, and admission process, visit this website: nursing transfer requirements guide. If your have any questions, email email@example.com.