- Student Clubs
- Student Conduct
- Student Policies
- Complaint Process
M-Th: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Courtney Lee
Senior Student Services Assistant
- Kathleen Fennessey
- Victoria Kerba Miller
Dean of Student Affairs
Message from the Dean of Student Affairs
Welcome to the Student Affairs site! Our mission is to provide programs and services that promote the success of students, enrich the quality of campus life and support classroom instruction. Below are a few of the services we provide for the Mesa College community:
- Support for Associated Student Government, Inter-Club Council and Mesa Clubs.
- Leadership development programs and activities for all students.
- Procedures and Operating Guidelines for Student Clubs/Organizations (Manual 3200).
Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Administration of Policy 3100: Student Rights Responsibilities, Campus Safety and Administrative Due Process
- Assistance in resolution of student complaints and faculty concerns
- Coordination and administration of college and privately sponsored scholarships.
- Mesa Foundation Scholarship Applications are available the first week in December and are due back the last Friday in February.
Programs and Events
- Welcome Week (click here for the Fall 2017 calendar of events!)
- Constitution Day (click here for the poster and here for the flyer!)
- Spirit Week & Homecoming (click here and here for the poster and flyer!)
- LEAD workshop series (click here for the poster and here for the flyer!)
- Annual Scholarship Awards Gala
- Commencement Ceremonies
- Processing of enrollment fee deferment applications and requests
- Fax service is provided for $.50 per page (both incoming and outgoing) $.25 per page for students who have purchased Associated Student memberships
Guidelines and other Useful links
- Guidelines for Free Speech Activities
- Guidelines for Free Speech Activities Brochure
- Guidelines for Outside Food Vendors
- Campus Posting Rules and Regulations
Research on college students shows that active involvement increases student satisfaction with college, provides opportunities to develop management and networking skills, helps in making career decisions, raises self-esteem, and builds lasting friendships.
Stop by the Dean of Student Affairs Office, I4-408 to find out how you can get involved at Mesa College.