ContactRoom: Room I4-309 (3rd floor)
M-Th: 8:00am - 6:00pm
F: 8:00am - 3:00pm
WHAT is FAST Scholars?
What are the fast scholars services?
- Academic, Personal and Career Counseling
- Priority Registration
- Book Service
- Assistance with applying to FAFSA, CHAFEE grant, and scholarships
- Specialized workshops
- And much more!
What are the FAST scholars requirements?
- Be current or former foster youth.
- Provide a verification of your dependency status (known as a Dependency Letter).
How to APPLy to FAST SCholars
- FAST Scholars applications are available through the EOPS office.
- Submit applications in the EOPS office.
- For more information contact: San Diego Mesa College
EOPS Office, Student Services building
I4-309, 7250 Mesa College Drive
San Diego, CA 92111-4998
Phone: 619-388-2706, contact us