1. Mesa College Application and Orientation
2. DSPS Application
3. Verification of Disability
Students are responsible for providing Verification of Disability documentation. Provide DSPS with a signed Verification of Disability Request form or documentation from one of the following (may include but not limited to):
- Medical Provider
- Clinician (Psychiatrist, Psychologist, LCW, MFT)
- Learning Disability Specialist
- School District (i.e. IEP)
4. Service Policy
Students need to read and sign the Service Agreement form.
When all your required documents have been received and reviewed by DSPS, you will be contacted to schedule a one hour intake appointment with a counselor.