Spring career fest
Spring 2020 Career Fest
Internship & Service Learning Fair is on March 11, 2020
Job Fair is on March 12, 2020
Employer registration to the spring career fest fairs is closed.
Please contact the Career Center team if you are interested in attending any future career-focused or recruitment events at email@example.com.
1) Early Registration Deadline to be included in print marketing materials: Friday, February 7, 2020
- *If you register after February 7th, we will market your attendance on our website, social media, and to the Mesa campus community.
2) Final Deadline to register to attend: Monday, March 2, 2020
What is included in your company registration? The registration fee per event includes a table, two chairs, umbrella/tent, parking permit, breakfast snacks, coffee and tea, lunch for each representative, and marketing of your company/organization. Attendance is limited to two persons per organization.
Students do not need to register for the job or internship fairs, it is a free event.
Spring 2020 Career Fest Ι March 9th-13th
- Make the most of the job and internship fairs! Check out these key tools prior to the event, click here.
RESUME REVIEW TENTS – Stop by for 1:1 assistance with resume reviews by our Career Counselors and Career Peers. Start from scratch or edit an existing resume!
- Monday, March 9th & Tuesday, March 10th | 9:30am-1:30pm | Mesa Commons
EMPLOYER MEET & GREETS – Connect with professionals from a variety of industries as they share about career choices, desirable skills that employers are looking for, and how to prepare for future employment.
To see the employer panel list, see flyer here.
- Monday, March 9th | 11:10am-12:30pm | AVANZA (Student Services, 2nd Floor) | Urban Planning & Sustainability
- Tuesday, March 10th | 9:35-11:00am | AVANZA (Student Services, 2nd Floor) | Professional Skills & Communication in the Workplace
- Wednesday, March 11th | 9:35-11:00am | AVANZA (Student Services, 2nd Floor) | Careers in STEM
- Wednesday, March 11th | 6:00-7:30pm | G-102 Room Change to G-101 | Careers in Technology
- Thursday, March 12th | 12:45-2:10pm | AVANZA (Student Services, 2nd Floor) | Careers in Humanities
Promise to career mini conference
Promise to Career Mini Conference hosted during Career Fest on March 13th will offer students an opportunity to engage in comprehensive career exploration sessions.
NOTE: The Promise to Career event has been CANCELED.
INTERNSHIP & Service learning FAIR
Network with local companies about internship and volunteer options and how to gain hands-on experience. Bring your resume and questions for employers as some hire on the spot!
Wednesday, March 11th | 10:00am-2:00pm | Mesa Commons
INTERNSHIP FAIR ATTENDING EMPLOYERS AND ORGANIZATIONS
Meet with local companies interested in hiring Mesa students! Gain work experience and professional skills through part-time or full-time jobs. Bring your resume and questions for employers as some hire on the spot!
Job Fair Attending Employers and organizations
Our online job board, Mesa Job Network, enables employers to post jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities for student
The Mesa College Career Center uses the Mesa Job Network as the primary resource to assist students in seeking employment employment, internships and volunteer opportunities. Don't miss this opportunity to reach your future workforce!
Contact the Career Center at 619-388-2777 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions about posting.