- Student Services Building
Fourth Floor, I4-410
- Monday - Friday:
CalWORKs Continuing Online Student Orientation
- Attend a counseling appointment before the semester begins and before receiving any program services. I understand that if I miss two appointments without calling in advance, I must meet with the program coordinator to continue to receive services.
- Complete both the English and Math assessments.
- Complete an education plan and a long-range plan or have a current one on file.
- Schedule and attend a counseling appointment with a CalWORKs counselor to develop an Individual Training Plan (ITP) and Book Request.
- Meet with a CalWORKs counselor when adding, dropping or withdrawing from any course, to revise my ITP and book request for resubmission to my case manager.
- Submit my Notice of Action (NOA) at the start of every Summer, Fall, and Spring semester(s).
- Contact my Educational Training Advisor (ETA) worker to receive childcare services.
- Contact a Mesa College CalWORKs counselor about any changes in my status with the Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) (Ex. case closes, sanctioned, exempt, etc.).
- Advise the MESA Tutoring Computing Center (Mt2C) that I am active in the CalWORKs program when I attend supervised tutoring or to use the computer to help track my hours.