Welcome to MESA MOVES!
More transportation options - Rideshare, Car pool and uber available.
- Valet will be in place from January 30th through February 16th in Lot 2. Students will need a parking permit to use this service.
Transportation Options at Mesa College
Mesa, in partnership with iCommute, is offering Mesa students, faculty & staff ridesharing and transportation tools. We encourage you to use iCommute to find the best way to get to campus.
- Sign up. Get a priority parking spot on campus. Meet other Olympians who share your same commute to form carpools and start saving!
- Use the free personalized trip planner that provides all options in one screen including costs, time, route maps, calories burned, and CO2 emitted.
- Rideshare - Sign up at www.iCOMMUTEsd.com, enter your commute and ride preferences to be matched with other people with the same commute. Rideshare groups may use the carpool parking spots with an appropriate carpool parking pass.
- Vanpool (must be 21 or older) - more info about Vanpool http://www.icommutesd.com/vanpool/vanpool
- Vride vanpool (must be 25 or older) - for more information about vRide and its benefits, please visit http://www.vride.com/
- Save time and money by vanpooling
- Vehicle maintenance and Insurance included
- SANDAG subsidizes up to $400/month
- Guaranteed Ride Home program sponsored by SANDAG
- Month-to-month commitment; no long term contracts
Mesa has designated 4 official Uber pick-up locations around campus to assist in providing you other options for commuting. Share the ride and cost with other commuters. Uber stops are located in the following locations: Student Services Building | Flag Pole | Mesa Commons | Campus Police
iMesa - MesaMoves has its own icon on the iMesa app, giving you access to all the information included on this page. Also on the app is Mesa’s campus map, with walking directions to classes and offices -- no more time wasted wondering when to head out or how to get there. Download iMesa free from Google Play or itunes.
Download it free here:
APPLE - http://bit.ly/imesaapple
ANDROID - http://bit.ly/imesaandroid
Parking - If you plan to drive to campus, you should allow extra time for traffic and parking, which are particularly difficult during the first three weeks of school. To park on any of the SDCCD campuses you must have a current parking decal. More details about permits, and other related info can be found at the SDCCD parking website.
Campus Map – Mesa’s Campus map (http://www.sdmesa.edu/maps/) includes walking directions, making it easy to head across campus through the most direct route. Locations for Uber stops and rideshare/vanpool parking stops are included.