Do you feel you are OVER-QUALIFIED for a particular math course? If so, you may challenge the course, possibly qualifying to enroll in the next higher course.
Steps to take:
- READ the Topics/Description (below) for the desired class.
- TAKE the appropriate Practice/Sample Exams (below).
- CHECK your answers (below).
- If you feel you are ready to take the actual exam, contact Admissions (Jim Arnegard) and arrange a time to take the exam.
- After passing the appropriate exam, discuss your options with the Department Chair or your current instructor.
NOTE: You MUST take (and pass) the exam within the first two weeks of a semester. The Add/Drop deadline still applies. Remember, it takes time to grade these exams. So get started EARLY!