- Library Information
- Ask A Librarian
- How Do I?
- Mesa Wifi
- Cite Sources
- Faculty Resources
Hello Mesa students and faculty
The Library is here to support you online for your research and resource needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Physical items that were checked out before campus closure will be renewed automatically
until campus reopens.
For the latest in Library help please visit the Online Services Guide.
eLRC Virtual Help Desk
Get help with LRC questions, tech help and more.
Monday – Thursday 8AM – 7PM
Friday 10AM – 4PM
Zoom Room ID: 622 834 938
Zoom via Phone: 1-699-900-6833 (US Toll)
Dedicated Phone Line: 619-736-3781
- Return of Materials and Appointment Pick Up
Return of library materials (books, laptops, etc.) and appointment pick up via DRIVE IN – DROP OFF is available at the following times:
- Tuesday 11/17 from 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Thursday 11/19 from 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Look for us in Parking Lot 8 which is located on the right after the Business and Career Tech Building, the parking lot is near a large flag pole . Use the Mesa College Drive entrance. Drive up to our tent, pop the trunk and we’ll retrieve the materials and check them in for you.
Search the library catalog & most databases at the same time.
- A-Z Databases List
Find specialized databases for your information need.
- Library Research Guides
- Research appointments
Check out a librarian and get one on one help.
- List of Magazines, Journals, and Newspapers
Hey there! Would you like help from a librarian?