Staff Development Committee
Request for Special Staff Development Funds
Conference and Travel Funding Request Instructions
- Step 1: Obtain and complete the Request for Special Staff Development Funds
- Step 2: Obtain and complete the Conference and Travel Request
- Step 3: Complete the top portion of the online Travel Request with Expenses (TR). NOTE: This form requires you to log in and input the conference information. Then print and attach a copy to your conference packet.
- Step 4: Provide 2 copies of conference flyer.
- Step 5: Provide appropriate documentation to support estimated expenses to include transportation, registration, lodging, meals and miscellaneous. For miscellaneous expenses, please indicate the reason for the funding.
- Step 6: Provide your signature.
- Step 7: Obtain the signature of your department chairperson and dean/manager.
- Step 8: Submit the completed packet to the Office of Instructional Services, Resource Development and Research (A109), in sufficient time to meet the two-week Business Office timeline for processing.
- Step 9: After the conference, revisit the online TR and complete the bottom portion. Submit a copy with receipts attached to the Business Office within established timeframe.
- Step 10: Complete the Report on Conference and Travel contained on page 4 of the Guidelines for Conference and Travel Funding Requests
- Step 11: Submit the completed Report on Conference and Travel (see page 4) to Dean Bergland in A109 within two weeks.