Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Physics Program will be able to:
- Utilize proper physics concepts and the relations among them to analyze problems qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Critically apply the principle of conservation of energy in the study of motions.
- Compose laboratory reports that describe the theory and experimental procedures, record and analyze data, and present conclusions and discussions.
- Write solutions to physics problems that identify the assumptions and input, define symbols in equations, and detail the procedure of solving the equations.
- Describe and explain the principles of operation of selected physical devices.