Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Engineering Program will be able to:
- Apply their knowledge of math, science, and engineering to analyze, conceptualize, identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Use technological software to design and implement projects in engineering.
- Communicate effectively and perform on multi-disciplinary teams and groups.
- Develop a design given a set of requirements and specifications.
- Demonstrate professional ethical responsibility.
- Increase their global awareness by using techniques, skills, and modern global engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.