2011 - 2012
- Juliette Parker, Articulation Officer
Administrative (2 representatives):
- Brian Stockert, Interim Vice President of Student Services
- Tim McGrath, Vice President of Instruction
Faculty (1 representative):
- Chris Kalck, Transfer Center Director
The San Diego Community College District (SDCCD) recognized the need to coordinate Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) proposals to assist SDCCD students with transfer. The Transfer MOU Development and Approval Process were adopted by the SDCCD in April 2006. The purpose of the MOU Committee is to facilitate the process at San Diego Mesa College.
The following are the specific duties of the committee:
- Screen MOU proposals for minimum required elements.
- Coordinate the review and development of the MOU with college/university staff, SDCCD District staff (as needed), and other appropriate parties at each participating college/university.
- Propose additional elements to the MOU, as appropriate, with college/university.
- Present MOU proposals to governing bodies for review and/or approval.
- Serve as a liaison to the campus for questions related to a MOU or the Process.
- Provide information and updates for all MOU proposals and approvals to SDCCD Instructional Services
- Ensure that procedures are followed.
Minimum of one meetings per semester.
- Articulation Officer
Administrative: Vice Presidents (2 representatives)
- Student Services
Faculty (1 representative)
- Transfer Center Director
Original 9/22/09; Revised 9/27/10; 09/22/11