- Jill Baker, Dean, Business, Computer Studies and Technologies
- Kristan Clark, Academic Senate Representative
- Ebony Tyree Student Services Representative
- Kathleen Wells, Administrative Services Representative
Administrative (4 representatives):
- Ashanti Hands, Dean, Student Affairs
- Andrew MacNeill, Dean, Humanities
Faculty (14 representatives):
- Manny Bautista
- Anar Brahmbhatt
- Brian Cushing
- Anne Geller
- Ian Kay
- Cesar Lopez
- Marichu Magana
- Laura Mathis
- Jonathan McLeod
- Dina Miyoshi
- Claude Mona
- Jill Moreno Ikari
- Bruce Naschak
- Saloua Saidane (sabattical 2012-2013)
Classified (4 representatives)
- Angela Liewen
- Robin Watkins
- Sue Saetia
- Robert Will
- Caterina Palestini, Administrative Support Staff
- Brianna Hays, Campus-Based Researcher
- Toni Parsons, Curriculum Review Committee Co-Chair
- Review and modify as needed on a regular basis, and disseminate the program review handbook containing questions, criteria, guidelines and forms.
- Determine and publish the schedule of programs and service areas in the five-year cycle.
- Establish and publish timelines for the program review process.
- Provide training and guidance on a regular and as-needed basis to groups and individuals.
- Provide training workshops at least once annually to describe the program review goals and process.
- Provide structured guidance to and collaboration with lead writers, department chairs and service area supervisorsthrough the program review process; program review committee members will be assigned as liaison to each program/service area at the start of the process, and assist writers in assuring that program reviews are appropriately documented to support subsequent budgeting and hiring decisions.
- At the conclusion of the program review process, prepare final written reports to be presented to the Academic Affairs Committee and then to the President's Cabinet.
One Friday TBA each month, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., in LRC 435 (or as noted next to meeting date)
- Dean, Instructional Services, Resource Development and Research
- Academic Senate Faculty Representative
- Student Services Representative
- Administrative Services Representative
- 4 Representatives
- 14 Representatives
- 4 Representatives
- 1 Representative
- Administrative Support Staff
- Campus-Based Researcher
- Curriculum Review Committee Co-Chair
Revised:10/04; 11/04; 9/06;10/06; 9/07; 3/08; 9/17/08; 12/1/09/ 3/17/10; 10/08/10; 12/15/10; 09/27/11; 2/8/12; 9/26/12; 11/2/12; 1/29/13