ANTH 102 Introduction to Physical Anthropology
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This course is a survey of human evolution, variation and adaptation. Emphasis is placed on the study of primates, human heredity, variability of modern populations and fossil records of early hominids and hominoids. This course is the basis for advanced courses in Life and/or Behavioral Sciences or students majoring in Anthropology.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Anthropology - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Anthropology - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Social Sciences - Associate in Arts
- Geography - Associate in Arts
- Honors Global Competencies - Certificate of Performance