ARTF 152 Color Theory
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This course is an introduction to color theory--the systematic study of color differences, dimensions, and relationships--to the study of color harmonies and discords, and to the development of strategies for achieving specific color effects. This is a course for painters and designers, and for anyone interested in making color choices.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- 3D Animation and Modeling - Certificate of Achievement
- Dramatic Arts - Associate in Arts
- Interactive Media Production - Certificate of Achievement
- Interior Design - Associate in Science
- Interior Design - Certificate of Achievement
- Multimedia - Associate in Science
- Multimedia Survey - Certificate of Performance