ARCH 106 Advanced Computer Aided Drafting I
Description: This course is designed for students who wish to develop computer aided drafting and design skills, using the AutoCAD program, for use in Architectural, Construction, and Interior Design programs. This course is a continuation of Architecture 105 designed for students who wish to develop advanced 3D computer aided drafting (CAD) skills. This course expands the foundation developed in Architecture 105 and deals with more complex aspects of the CAD program and its use in the development of architectural construction documents.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Architecture Technician - Associate in Science
- Architecture Technician - Certificate of Achievement
- Architecture Technician - Certificate of Performance
- Computer Aided Drafting - Certificate of Performance
- Geographic Information Systems - Associate in Science
- Interior Design - Associate in Science
- Interior Design - Certificate of Achievement
- Landscape Architecture Technician - Certificate of Performance