PHYE 242 Care and Prevention of Injuries
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: Fall, Spring, Prevention and care of common athletic injuries is discussed. This course covers the theory and practice of emergency field care and basic athletic first aid. Bandaging and/or taping techniques are included.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Emphasis in Science Studies: Physical Sciences - Kinesiology and Nutrition - Associate in Arts
- Fitness Specialist - Certificate of Achievement
- Nutrition and Fitness - Associate in Science
- Nutrition and Fitness - Certificate of Achievement
- Physical Education - Associate in Arts