NUTR 150 Nutrition
Description: Scientific concepts of nutrition relating to the functioning of nutrients within the human body. Emphasis on nutritional needs throughout the life cycle, food source of nutrients, and current nutritional issues. Students utilize computer technology to analyze dietary intake and evaluate nutritional status. Included is a personal dietary analysis indicating nutritional issues. Students operated computer assisted program available.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Consumer Resource Management - Associate in Science
- Consumer Resource Management - Certificate of Achievement
- Culinary Arts/Management in Hospitality - Associate in Science
- Dietetic Service Supervisor - Certificate of Performance
- Nutrition - Associate in Science
- Nutrition - Certificate of Achievement
- Nutrition and Fitness - Associate in Science
- Nutrition and Fitness - Certificate of Achievement