ARCH 111 Architectural Production Detailing
Description: This course presents methods of construction and drafting practices as applied to architectural contract documents concerning foundation plans and details for light wood frame and masonry structures. The course involves use and application of building codes and reference material.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Architecture Survey - Associate in Science
- Architecture Survey - Certificate of Achievement
- Architecture Technician - Associate in Science
- Architecture Technician - Certificate of Achievement
- Architecture Technician - Certificate of Performance
- Construction Management - Associate in Science
- Construction Management - Certificate of Achievement