ARCH 101 Computer Aided Design and 3D Imaging
Description: This course studies the use of computers in the design process emphasizing three dimensional and photo-realistic illusion. The use of the computer to create and develop spatial concepts is a primary objective of this course. This course will benefit students pursuing degrees in the environmental design fields.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Architecture Survey - Associate in Science
- Architecture Survey - Certificate of Achievement
- Architecture Transfer - Associate in Science
- Architecture Transfer - Certificate of Achievement
- Computer Aided Drafting - Certificate of Performance
- Geographic Information Systems - Associate in Science
- Woodbury Transfer Track - Certificate of Achievement
- Woodbury University Transfer Track - Associate in Science