COMS 160 Argumentation
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This course is a study of argumentation. Emphasis is placed on research, analysis of propositions, testing of evidence, construction of the brief, and preparation for presentation of constructive and refutation cases. This course is designed for communications studies majors and anyone intersted in argumentation and debate.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Communication Studies - Associate in Arts
- Communication Studies - Certificate of Performance
- Communication Studies for Transfer - Associate in Arts
- Elementary Education Preparation - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Language Arts and Humanities Studies: Communications and Journalism - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Economics - Associate in Arts