ARCH 130 Materials of Construction
Description: This course is a study of the construction constraints and program criteria for the selection and installation of building materials for residential and commercial construction projects. This course is intended for architectural design students, design professionals, construction trades people transitioning to supervisory positions, persons preparing for the trades portion of the general contractor's license exam, appraisers and others requiring knowledge of building materials and installation for residential and commercial buildings.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Architecture Survey - Associate in Science
- Architecture Survey - Certificate of Achievement
- Architecture Technician - Associate in Science
- Architecture Technician - Certificate of Achievement
- Construction Management - Associate in Science
- Construction Management - Certificate of Achievement
- Inspection - Associate in Science
- Inspection - Certificate of Achievement
- Woodbury Transfer Track - Certificate of Achievement
- Woodbury University Transfer Track - Associate in Science