ARCH 135 Tree Identification
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This field observation course provides students with the opportunity to observe, identify, and discuss a variety of trees used for landscape architectural design in southern California. Emphasis is placed on developing the student’s working knowledge of regional tree nomenclature, identification and ecological requirements as they relate to landscape design and landscape management. This course is designed for students interested in identifying trees for use in landscape design.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Architecture Survey - Associate in Science
- Architecture Survey - Certificate of Achievement
- Garden Design - Certificate of Performance
- Landscape Architecture Technician - Associate in Science
- Landscape Architecture Technician - Certificate of Achievement
- Landscape Architecture Transfer - Associate in Science
- Landscape Architecture Transfer - Certificate of Achievement