BUSE 101 Business Mathematics
Description: This course provides a comprehensive study of business mathematics and reviews basic mathematics, such as decimals, fractions, and percentages. Topics include bank services, payroll, the mathematics of buying and selling, interest and loans, taxes, insurance, depreciation, and other business computations. This course is intended for students majoring in business or others interested in a business setting such as managers, supervisors, and work team members.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Administrative Assistant - Associate in Science
- Administrative Assistant - Certificate of Achievement
- Business Management - Associate in Science
- Business Management - Certificate of Achievement
- Marketing - Associate in Science
- Marketing - Certificate of Achievement
- Microcomputer Applications - Associate in Science