BUSE 100 Introduction to Business
Description: This introductory course for both business and non-business majors provides a broad understanding of the business community. Topics include business functions and terminology, occupational choices, and economic role.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Accounting - Associate in Science
- Business Administration - Associate in Science
- Business Administration - Certificate of Achievement
- Business Management - Associate in Science
- Business Management - Certificate of Achievement
- Emphasis in Business Studies - Associate in Arts
- Marketing - Associate in Science
- Marketing - Certificate of Achievement