FASH 125 Fashion Selection
Description: This course is a study of the cultural, psychological and sociological aspects of clothing, including art elements and principles of design as they relate to clothing selection. Emphasis is placed on wardrobe planning, buying practices, and standards of quality. This course is intended for Fashion Design majors and students interested in wardrobe planning.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Computer Fashion Technology: Design - Associate in Science
- Computer Fashion Technology: Merchandising - Associate in Science
- Consumer Resource Management - Associate in Science
- Consumer Resource Management - Certificate of Achievement
- Fashion Design - Associate in Science
- Fashion Design - Certificate of Achievement
- Fashion Merchandising - Associate in Science
- Fashion Merchandising - Certificate of Achievement