CBTE 120 Beginning Microsoft Word
Description: This course introduces students to the text editing features in Microsoft Word. Topics include insert, delete, find and replace, move and copy, headers and footers, pagination, character and document formatting, spell check, tables, and mail merge basics.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Administrative Assistant - Associate in Science
- Administrative Assistant - Certificate of Achievement
- General Office Clerk - Certificate of Performance
- Keyboarder/Word Processor - Certificate of Performance
- Microcomputer Applications - Associate in Science
- Microcomputer Applications - Certificate of Achievement