PHYS 126 General Physics II
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This second course in a two-part introductory survey explores the concepts and principles of physics. Topics include electricity, magnetism, light, and modern physics. This course is intended for students taking liberal arts and/or pre-professional courses that do not require physics with calculus.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Emphasis in Science Studies: Biological Sciences - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Science Studies: Physical Sciences - Kinesiology and Nutrition - Associate in Arts
- Physical Sciences (General) - Associate in Science
- Physical Sciences (General) - Certificate of Achievement
- Psychology for Transfer - Associate in Arts